Here is a reverse timeline of our expanding relationship with Kaitlin, C4C, & The Kraft Family Collaboration…
- October 2016 – Kaitlin comes back to MACS! Book signing at Toadstool Bookstore in Milford.
- August/Sept 2016 – Kate & Kaitlin make plans for fall visit.
- July 2016 – C4C Features me a a Teacher Ambassador
- June 2016 – Carolynn King Richmond – President and CEO of MicroSociety International invites me to present on community partnerships at the 24th annual MicroSociety Conferene in CT. Kaitlin joins!
- May 2016 – Kaitlin comes to MACS! Here is the C4C Press Release I put together about our incredible day with Kaitlin at MACS and her presentation at the MACS first annual auction gala at the NCC.
- April 2016 – Information Family Letter
- March 2016 – I ask our 5th grade class to own the project page for our Classes4Classes project.
- February 2016 – Classes4Classes announces an exciting partnership and opportunity…. Kaitlin contacts me to let me know the Kraft Family Foundation is interested in donating to our school!
- January 2016 – Newswire press release announcing C4C & Kraft collaboration.
- January 2016 – We sign up on Classes4Classes and begin the process of connecting with another class.
- All year, ongoing – Our social emotional curriculum and kindness projects continue to fill our guidance Fridays. Posts are on the home page!